Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Order Amendments or Cancellations
- Order amendments are not allowed once total order payment has been completed ie. upon receiving an email that your order is being processed
- If approved, a 30% cancellation fee of the total order amount will apply for any full order cancellations once total order payment has been completed. The remaining amount will be returned as store credit.
- Requests sent after operating hours will not be entertained till the next working day
- Full and partial refunds are not provided.
Cake Decorations and Serving Sizes
- All weights, recommended servings and sizes are approximations only.
- Slight changes may be made to your cake design (eg placement of toppers) as we see fit for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Fondant toppers may be packed separately for self-assembly if they cannot be assembled
- Dowels, straws or skewers may be present for customised cake designs as they provide structural stability to the cakes and are required to secure the cake for transportation
- Standard cake designs cannot be customised (E.g. removal/addition of decorations, changes to cake colour and etc.)
- Payment must be made in full for an order slot to be successfully reserved and confirmed.
- Do note that we do not deliver to Tuas, Jurong Island and restricted areas. Please see our FAQ on the restricted areas
- A courtesy call/email/sms may be made to the person listed as the recipient of the cake for deliveries to confirm the order and delivery information the day before the date of delivery. If you do not want the recipient to be contacted, do notify us via email. However, please note that if the intended recipient is not present during the delivery time slot chosen, re-delivery charges will apply.
- Any requested changes to delivery date, time and location will be subjected to availability and must be informed during our admin office operating hours. If allowed, it will incur a charge as stipulated by our third party delivery service vendor. Requests sent after our operating hours will only be attended to on the next working day.
- Changes from a collection to a delivery is subject to the availability of our third party delivery service vendor. Regular delivery charges apply and must be paid SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours before original date/time of collection. If this deadline passes without payment, your order will be processed as a collection.
- The recipient of the cake is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake received (including provisions of knives, candles, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to the driver at the time of delivery. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the delivery has been completed.
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the time slot chosen, a 10-minute waiting period will apply. After this period, the driver may leave the items at a safe location in front of the door, such as a door handle or a cabinet, if there is one. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items if they are collected within 30 minutes of the delivery being completed.
- If the driver is unable to leave it at a safe location after this period, the order will return to the kitchen and may only be collected during operating hours. Same-day re-delivery are not available and subsequent re-deliveries will be subject to a surcharge of $15.
- If the driver arrives at the location and instructions are given to the driver to leave the items outside the premises, such as on a door handle or a cabinet, we will not be responsible for the conditions of these items after delivery.
- Deliveries to Sentosa incur $10 delivery surcharge.
- If there is an issue with the cake such as a missing item, wrong size, please call 6443 7150 immediately so that we can provide assistance.
- For Stay Home Delivery Time Slots, delivery will happen any time between the stated stipulated time slot and we are unable to advise or guarantee arrival by a certain time/time slot as this is subject to the third party delivery vendor's schedule
- Payment must be made in full for an order slot to be successfully reserved and confirmed.
- A courtesy call/email/sms confirmation will be made to the person listed as the person collecting the cake to confirm the order the day before the date of collection. If you do not want a call to be made, please email in to let us know.
- All changes to collection date will not be entertained. Changes in collection time are subject to available time slots.
- All collections must be made before closing time of the day/date chosen. Cakes that are not collected by closing time will be kept for collection on the next working day. Cakes not collected within 2 days from original date of collection will be discarded and refund requests will not be entertained.
- The person collecting the cake, including couriers engaged by the person who ordered the cake, is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake received (including provisions of knives, candles, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to our staff at the time of collection.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.
- Fresh cream cakes should be kept refrigerated (not frozen) till time of consumption. Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 2-3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Buttercream cakes should not be consumed straight from the fridge as it will be crumby and difficult to cut. Keep in airconditioned area (min 18°C) for up to 5 hours. If refrigerated, allow cake to return to room temperature until cream is soft to the touch, approximately 30-60mins. Fondant decorations, if any, should be removed and stored in aircon only.
- Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 2-3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Fondant toppers should not be stored in the fridge as they will melt due to humidity. It should always kept in an airconditioned environment.
Allergies & Dietary Restrictions
- We bake in a kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, nut and soy. Our cakes are therefore not recommended for those with allergies.
- We are not a halal-certified bakery and our kitchen handles alcohol for the production of some of our cake flavours.
- To earn loyalty points, you must create an account and log into your account before payment is made online. Requests for points to be credited or redeemed retroactively will not be entertained. If you have issues logging into your account, please email email@example.com before placing an order.
- All points earned have a 6-months validity period from the date it was credited. We are unable to reinstate any expired points.
- Points accumulated on your account cannot be redeemed for off-the-shelf purchases in-store.
- Points are available for redemption in denomination of 100 at the check-out page.
- Existing points transferred from your previous account will expire on 30 June 2020. No extensions for expired points will be provided.
- The final order total (after point redemption) must be above $150 to qualify for free delivery. Orders with points redemption which result in the final order total dropping below $150 will not be entitled to free delivery.
- Loyalty points are not transferable for Cash
- Loyalty points programme is not applicable for fully customised orders (i.e. orders not made via our website)
- Changes cannot be made to orders utilising loyalty/reward points.
- Full order cancellations utilising loyalty/reward points will not be entertained. Under extraordinary circumstances where a cancellation is possible, redeemed points will be forfeited and a cancellation fee will apply.
- All discount codes are for one-time use only. No extensions for expired discount codes will be provided.
- Any discount codes must be redeemed/utilized before the stated expiry date. A delivery/collection date after the expiry date may be chosen.
- Requests for discount codes to be credited or redeemed retroactively will not be entertained. If you have issues utilizing the discount code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
- The final order total (after discount) must be above $150 to qualify for free delivery. Orders utilising discount codes which result in the final order total dropping below $150 will not be entitled to free delivery.
- Discount codes are not transferable for Cash or Credits and cannot be redeemed for off-the-shelf purchases in-store.
- Changes cannot be made to orders utilising one-time discount codes.
- Full order cancellations utilising one-time discount codes will not be entertained. Under extraordinary circumstances where a cancellation is possible, the discount code will be forfeited and a cancellation fee will apply.
- Store credits are applicable for usage over multiple orders till the amount is fully utilized. It is autotomatically deducted at the check-out page once there is an item in the cart.
- Store credits must be utilized before the stated expiry date and no extensions for expired store credits will be provided. A delivery/collection date after the expiry date may be chosen.
- Store credits are tagged to your account and is non-transferable to other accounts or for cash. It cannot be utilized for off-the-shelf purchases in-store as well
- Should you have any issues while placing your order with the store credits, please email email@example.com before placing an order.
- Under extraordinary circumstances where a cancellation is possible for orders made using Store Credits, a cancellation fee will apply.
Copyright and Trademark
- The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of EDITH PATISSERIE HOLDINGS PTE LTD or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with EDITH PATISSERIE HOLDINGS PTE LTD
- Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.